- Facilitate the interoperability in the local, regional, national and transnational information sharing of advanced maritime situational pictures: implement a versatile data lake platform and ensure interoperability with CISE and EUROSUR.
- Increase the use of underutilised surveillance data sources: interconnecting novel surveillance data sources and legacy systems.
- Improve knowledge extraction and decision support: by introducing and applying layered data fusion techniques, optimized data processing and analytics tools, and semantic web technologies.
- Provide enhanced interoperability at tactical and strategic level: include mission management and reporting
- Strengthen the collaboration and cooperation of EU maritime safety and security authorities: exploit results and findings of previous relevant EU projects and initiatives.
- Deliver realistic demonstration trials for a multiplicity of use cases: Search and Rescue (reducing the death toll at sea), maritime surveillance for illicit activity detection, early warning and monitoring (such as smuggling, human trafficking, irregular migration, illegal fishing etc.), early warnings and monitoring of environmental maritime conditions.
- Promote and contribute to interoperability standards: contribute in CISE standardization efforts, and support public out-reach of the project results.
- Ensure privacy and personal data protection: comply with the existing legal and regulatory frameworks.